[BNU] Re: help!!!!!! battery

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 23:42:30 +1100

Hi, as this is only a loaner from what I can gather I would just put up with
it as best as you can until you get your own unit back. I'm not sure if tape
will fix it but it is worth a try and as long as nothing gets inside the
actual battary housing I don't think it will do any harm.
When returning the machine I would suggest you mention the issues you are
having so they can then think about getting it seen to. A new battery might
fix the issue but I would be talking to humanware first to see if they think
the same. If you had access to another Apex you could swap batteries and see
if it has the same issue in another machine which would tell you that it is
a problem with the battery but if it works fine in the other machine then it
is likely a issue with the machine.

From Shaz.

From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 07:14:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [BNU] help!!!!!! battery

That depends on the tape used, but I can't see how wiping the
unit with a *slightly* damp (and I mean very slightly) cloth or
bit of rubbing alcohol to remove residue would damage anything.
That said, I really don't know just how much tape will help
matters.  If you have, or have access to, a secondary battery,
consider using that instead.
On Nov 10, 2013, at 7:11 AM, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 If I use some tape and the tape points will stay could I wipe it
off? Will the battery not get damiged? I wiped my own one even
the usbs and never had a problem but never did the battery.