[BNU] Re: help!!!!!! battery

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:21:21 +0000

I got given a charger and a apex in a bag.  No
spaer battery or anything. Also its third usb says sometimes "device not recognised" for a memory stick which works in the other 2. So I'm not surprised.
From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 06:59:14 -0500

There뭩 nothing you can do. Some batteries don뭪 fit quite right, and moving them can cause them to disconnect. You can try a bit of tape or something like it to see if it will help; as long as the adhesive isn뭪 going to stay on the device after the tape is removed, you should be fine. Aside from that, just try not to bump the unit or move it while you are using it, and close any open documents or emails when you do move it so that a reset caused by a battery disconnect will not erase any data. On Nov 10, 2013, at 3:07 AM, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello list. I need your help! I found it out on yesterday however it did it before. When I left my apex turned on chatting with people it just turned itself off. Ok so I did a reset. Nothing helped so I removed and placed the battery back. It worked. Yesterday it did the same about 10 times one after the other. Ok so I had a close playing with the battery. I found out that if you press hard on the battery while it is in its place it looses connection and resets itself. Now I also found out that if I pick it up and move it it will do it again. Is there anything I could do? I thought of some paper tape sticker but the apex is not mine so I'd rather not. aAny suggestions please?

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view