[BNU] Re: braille displays was: Some great news

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx, koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:40:34 +0100

I found some kind of hard piece in my speekers so I agree.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>, koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 17:43:29 +0000
Subject: [BNU] Re: braille displays was: Some great news

Hello.  I wash my hands way to often.  I never dropped it.  I
think I scratched it and taken everywhere which made it quite
dusty.  Also in school the tables can't be as clean as they
should.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:21
Subject: [BNU] braille displays was: re: Re: Some great news

Do you all know what? I just found out that my original apex
needs a whole new braille display after 8 months! I cleaned it
and all that but it has died anyway.  I think what ever we do
they will die.  Clean can have

elp but mine died still.  ----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 02:28:47 +1100
Subject: [BNU] Re: Some great news

Hi, the manual says to use a slightly damp cloth to clean the
display.  I
wouldn't be using water around it myself because too much water
will do
damage.  I have heard of people using canned air that they spray
on the
display however I have never used it myself.

I find that most of the time my issues are sorted out by
exercising the
display while I have the unit tipped up which normally gets most
of the dirt
out.

From Shaz.
BN QT Apex and PK user.