[BNU] Re: a bit in the future but please read.

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lange85@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 08:20:36 +0100

Hello tom.  I take my apex everywhere and use
it for everything you can think of. My apex is my only device which I own. Would not change it anyhow.
From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
To: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx>, bn list
<braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 16:12:05 -0800
Subject: re: [BNU] Re: a bit in the future but please read.

I have an iPod and an iPhone. So what makes you say that I would
not say that?

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx,
braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 23:44:26 +0100

I would completely leave apple.

From: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx
To: brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:01:17 -0400

As I believe someone has said before, a new series of products
for the BN would probably run a customized version of a recent
Android OS.  I think this is a very good idea, but I would still
like to have windows, just new and improved. Wouldn't it be cool if the BN could run IOS? Then we would have dictation, voiceover,
and siri!