[BNU] Re: a bit in the future but please read.

  • From: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:51:34 -0500

And is your wondering what a spreadsheet is:

spreadsheet noun. a computer program used chiefly for accounting, in which figures arranged in the rows and columns of a grid can be manipulated and used in calculations.

From: robert stigile <rstigile@xxxxxxxxx
To: joshklander@xxxxxxxxx, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 11:32:47 -0800
Subject: re: [BNU] Re: a bit in the future but please read.

Hello All,
I have seen the newest software release from Hims, as I train
people on the u 2 and I also train people on the Bn.
the u 2 has drop box, excel viewer and a host of other features.
I do not understand, why it is that Hw can not find a way to
install excel viewer in their software.
If they want to truly compete with hims, they need to find a way
to have excel, drop box, and an even larger flash drive, as the u
2 has 32 gb of memory.
I am just letting you know the difference between the two
notetakers.
Hth,

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: robertstigile1
Twitter: rstigile

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:09:29 +0100
Subject: [BNU] a bit in the future but please read.

Hi.  I was just thinking about that the apex is now 4 years old.
This suggests to me that the new bn is on its way.  I would like
to know your thoughts on it and what it should have etc.  I also
would like to know the programing side please.  I mean design
looking and operating system which I would like to know what you
Joseph think about.  Reply soon.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view