[BNU] Re: Recording College Classes with the BrailleNote Apex!

  • From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Christopher Murphy" <cjohnmurph@xxxxxxxxx>, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 21:17:45 -0800

Yes you can change where recordings go. From the main menu, press m to get into the media menu, then press s for set up options. It's the first option in there.

Please go check out my website: http://blindnesseraserblog.wordpress.com which has lots of different info on a number of topics for blind and visually impaired people and which I have recently redone. Also please check out my low traffic mailing list: //freelists.org/list/erasingblindness where we can talk about anything related to blindness. Thank you.