[BNU] Re: Recording College Classes with the BrailleNote Apex!

  • From: Helga Schreiber <helga.schreiber26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christopher Murphy <cjohnmurph@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 11:59:59 -0500

Hi Christopher and all! I actually have an olympus that my college lend me but
it does not talk though.  The reason I would like to record with my BN is
because  I would like to have something that gives me dates and the time of the
recording since whatever the professor says is very important. And I'm not
going to type while recording guys. But I don't know how to check if I have
enough memory. Actually, someone suggested me to record in an SD card, but I
don't know how to do that guys. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and
God blesss!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone