[BNU] Re: BrailleNote Problems

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 23:05:57 +1100

Hi, your Apex can't have been an MPower because they are totally different
machines.

If your Apex is running slow a few things you can try are:

Look at how much you have saved to your flash drive. Move any documents or
other files to an external drive.

Go into your attachments folder in keymail, it is a sub folder and delete
any files in there you don't need. I sometimes get files in there that are
just a file saying the email was checked by a virus program like AVG. You
don't need these files so you can safely delete them without effecting any
of your email messages.

If you have heaps of games in my games folder again move them to an external
drive.

Make sure you perform the free database space in the email setup options. If
you use any of the keybase files you might also like to free database space
in them as well. You can also free database space in Keylist setup options
as well. Freeing database space does not delete anything it is just a way of
cleaning things up much like defragging does on a PC.

Hope this helps.
From Shaz.
BN QT Apex and PK user.