[BNU] Re: YouTube

  • From: marcus <marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx, programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 09:05:28 -0600

the website is actually ytconv.net

----- Original Message -----
From: marissa <pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx
To: programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 02:43:40 -0800
Subject: [BNU] Re: YouTube

A quicker site is
www.ytconv.com
Type that in to the address spot.  Then, once you hear the beep
once, press space with e and wait for the page to load.  It
should not take long.  When you see a text box that says, "Video
URL" space with b, then p to paste it, move to the next box and
do not click the convert button unless you want the normal mp3
quality.  Space with 4 6 will take you to some boxes, you only
need to worry about the first two, mp3 normal quality, and mp3
high quality.  Once you selected the box, go back with space with
1-3 till you find the "convert" button.  Click that and let the
site  do the rest.  Also, make sure you have scripting enabled.
Backspace with j, then n, before going to the site.
Any questions, just ask me and I'll help.