[BNU] Re: Braille Display Question

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 09:21:56 +0100

They did go down very nicely but after a few days the dots came back.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>,
brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx,
braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 21:07:44 +0100
Subject: [BNU] Re: Braille Display Question

So is it possible that I had the dots up because the water?

From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx
To: Braille Note User List <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date sent:
Fri, 15 Nov
2013 12:02:53 -0700
Subject: [BNU] Braille Display Question

Hi y'all,
So, yesterday, at lunch, I was eating when I accidentally spilt
soda on
myself.  As far as I was aware of, the braillenote did not get
wet, just me.
I clean the mess up, and attended the rest of my classes without
any
problems.  When I got home, my braillenote's braille display
seemed weird.
6 of my cells were covered with lower looking xxxxxx.  I tried
resetting,
exercising my braille display, and things like that, but the dots
remained
there.  This makes it very difficult for me to read, and I am
aware that I
will have to send it in.
How
much does it cost per cell to get fixed, and, is there anyway I
can make
this accessible until I send it in (without using speech)?
Help is always appreciated!
Thanks,
JJ

--
Ms.  Johnnie Jean Duran
8th Grade Student

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel
that your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to
all"
feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that
your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to all"
feature in
your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view