[brailleblaster] Re: shell extensions for Brailleblaster?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 00:36:11 -0500

I think the send-to option on the context menu of a file can be used to
send it to BrailleBlaster for translation and embossing. However, I am
not a Windows expert. You would also need a configuration file that
specifies cdllsPerLine and linesOnPage for the embosser and the correct
literaryTextTable .

John