[brailleblaster] shell extensions for Brailleblaster?

  • From: erik burggraaf <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 14:40:57 -0400

Hi, all,  Have we got any scripters who can work up some shell extensions for
the windows context menu for braille blaster?  I have a learning disabled
client who could really use braille blaster, but she just isn't up for the
command line and the options she needs won't be in the GUI for quite some time.

It would be nice if I could get her a context menu option for windows explorer
that would simply translate a docx or txt file into grade one braille and thump
it out to the embosser.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the
ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com