[brailleblaster] Re: We need a reliable procedure for compiling C libraries for all platforms.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:32:35 -0600

Laura,

I'm not sure that minGW/msys will do the job. It won'tlink the latest
versions of liblouisxml, let alone liblouisutdml. I would like to see if
the C++ plugin for Eclipse is more stable.

Actually, I was hoping that someone with a lot of experience in porting
C to Windows would come forward.

John

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org