[brailleblaster] Re: Proposed Project Name

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:18:42 -0500

Laura,

Nice to see you on the list again. Your suggestion is good, but I think
that the name should contain "braille". Otherwise people wouldn't know
what it's about. It should also contain something about tactile
graphics, maybe braillegraph. Maybe brailleamite in the spiirit of your
suggestion and of BrailleBlaster.

John