[brailleblaster] Re: Proposed Project Name

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:28:40 -0700

Hi, I agree with the sentiment that the name should have more than just
braille.  The software collection is intended to make tactile documents.

John G

On 2011-08-31, at 12:00 PM, Michael Whapples wrote:

> I have the feeling that OpenBraille is an existing project, as memory goes
a standard open way of accessing Braille displays. Personally I couldn't
understand why OpenBraille couldn't build on brltty which is an existing
open source Braille display system.