[brailleblaster] Re: Proposed Project Name

  • From: Chris von See <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:59:19 -0700

How about "TouchDoc"?  Might need to do a domain/trademark search...

Chris

On Aug 30, 2011, at 4:54 PM, qubit wrote:

Hey John, taking your Unitadoc and turning the terms around, I thought
something like "Docunite" sounded catchy -- kind of like dynamite or
kryptonite, or something similarly powerful.
But that omits the tactile component.
Just a thought.
--le
On 2011-08-29, at 5:51 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:

Here at Abilitiessoft, Inc. we have just applied for the Touch of Genius prize from National Braille Press. If we win it will mean money for the
development of all the software, liblouis, liblouisutdml and
BrailleBlaster. In the course of preparing the applicatrion it occurred to me that it would be good to have a project name that would cover all
three. The one I have come up with is Unitadoc, for Unified Tactile
Documents. Comments?

Thanks,