[brailleblaster] Re: New Methods

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:57:18 -0500

OK.
So what should happen if, for example, a style field
matches "para".  Should there be a method to specifically
handle paragraphs?  Would there need to be methods to
handle each type of style or action?  What if an element
does not match a style at all?  For example, in the Nimas
file there are definition tags like dt, dl, and dd tags the bottom.

Sorry for all the questions.  I just want to make sure I understand
the next step in the process.