[brailleblaster] Re: New Methods

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:47:29 -0600

Brandon,

In case you don't have the most recent updates to the repo, I have just
pushed documentation for the new fields. The method names are
provisional. I'm trying to find better ones.

The startSemantics method sets the first set of field values. The next
method sets the nexxt set. Calls to next continue this until the end. I
haven't worked out what happens then.

John