[brailleblaster] Re: New Methods

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:40:21 -0600

BraileBlaster and StyledText use the word styles in different ways. In
BrailleBlaster it means the layout of text, not emphasis or fonts. The
latter are handled by the action field. The views should lay out the
text for a paragraph if the style field contains "para', for a principal
heading if it contains "heading1", etc. If the action field contains
"italic" the view should use an italic font for the text in the Text
node.

I think I'll change the word style to layout fo avoid confusion.
The action field may specify other information than emphasis, such as
"softreturn" "blankline" "boxline", etc.

John