[brailleblaster] Re: Latest Draft of BrailleBlaster attached

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 19:02:44 +0000

I agree too about javadoc. The only thing I would add is obviously the human written content is only as up to date as when it was modified and no tool can tell you if the content becomes out dated. I don't know of any java equivilant of pythons doctest which can make sure examples in docstrings (python's version of javadoc) are correct.

Michael Whapples
On 28/12/10 18:23, Sina Bahram wrote:
Agreed, wholeheartedly.

Take care,