[brailleblaster] Latest Draft of BrailleBlaster attached

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:22:44 -0600

No, it is not attached. I originally sent it with the following
forwarded message to the list, but Freelists rejected it because it
contained a prototype of a Windows script for starting BrailleBlaster. I
have now placed it on the abilitiessoft.com website. This is a better
idea anyway, and I will do the same with any future drafts the direct
URL is http://www.abilitiessoft.com/draftbb5.zip Please also read the
following.

Thanks to Sina for examining the previous draft. I have considered his
suggestions and have made many changes. Amonng them, I how have a dist
directory, which is intended to be a framework for making distributions
for various platforms. This is described in the README.txt file. This
file also explains the rationale I have used for setting up the src
directory and a number of other things. Details on the dist directory
and on how to build BrailleBlaster (When we have enough code) are in the
BUILD.txt file. Various files have been moved and renamed. I have also
fleshed out the louisutdml package with all the classes that will be
needed. The bindings are now in a jar file which should be placed in
dist/lib, as explained in BUILD.txt

I hope Sina and others will have the timme and patience to examine this
draft also.

----- End forwarded message -----