[brailleblaster] Re: Javascript Library

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 12:12:58 -0600

Yes, perhaps that wasn't a good example.  I was just trying to ascertain
whether there are examples where the user might need to operate on a local
block of text -- say to braille label a graphic or whatever.  Would there be
a need for access to swt without retranslating the whole document?
How about something like searching for a string? or search and replace?
Just wondering. Please consider this a discussion and not a recommendation
of anything specific.
--le

--le