[brailleblaster] Re: Javascript Library

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 05:36:48 -0600

Alex and Laura, if you can come up with some actgual Javascript files,
that would be a good start. I'll be happy to have others doing some of
the work. I have the Eclipse snippets that show how to use the browser
control, including calling Java from javascript and vice versa. I can
send them to you if you wish.

If one of you can get some sighted help maybe you can download the
source and binary for jetty from Eclipse and put them on a website where
I and others can get them. I need both.

John