[brailleblaster] Re: Javascript Library

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 03:15:41 -0600

Hi Alex --
perhaps, but I am thinking of operations that are performed on portions of
the document rather than on the document as a whole. Your foundation class
appears to contain commands that operate on the whole file.  I am thinking
of a situation where the user wants to manipulate one object in the
document, say, by writing something in latex and having brailleblaster
translate that into mathml.
I am not exactly sure what all is going to be required of the UI, but the
javascript should be prepared to handle localized operations.
Hope that makes sense.  JohnB, if you are awake, please comment.
Good start on the javascript however.
--le