[brailleblaster] Re: JFace and MVC for SWT widgets

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:01:33 -0500

Susan,

Right. the Daisy view and the braille view would be projections of a
utdml document. This looks promising.

I hope to give all this more attention soon. Right now I'm concentrating
on developing the files to build liblouisutdml.dll using msvc. The lack
of this dll  is what is really holding back BrailleBlaster frm doing
something useful. I'm inching forward step by step. The difficulties are
no greater than I expected, although working out all the little gotchas
can get tedious.

John