[brailleblaster] Re: How can I test whether a StyledText has changed?

  • From: "Susan Jolly" <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:39:22 -0600

John, you wrote, "BrailleBlaster will have algorithms
for making an xml or utd (Universal tactile document) file from the two
views."

Could you clarify this? I don't understand how this is possible using the
default Content models since there would be no relationship between the text
in one StyledText widget and the text in the other.  At least as you've
described your GUI, you would not have two views of the same document.  From
the GUI's perspective you would have two unrelated documents.

Susan