[brailleblaster] Re: How can I test whether a StyledText has changed?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:03:13 -0500

Susan,

Lots of information and good points. BrailleBlaster will have algorithms
for making an xml or utd (Universal tactile document) file from the two
views.

The lack of undo in StyledText could be a problem. I am not sure how it
could be added. I think we would have to copy the code and then modify
it. This would be a new BrailleBlaster class. I'm not sure what if any
problems there would be with doing this. We may have other reasons for
doing it, however. We might even contribute the new class back to
Eclipse.

John