[brailleblaster] Discrepancy in translation with UTD

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:24:11 -0400

John,

I don't know if you realize this or if it is significant at this point in
development but when you translate a file in UTD mode it doesn't honor the
PageLength and PageWidth settings. For example, with the book that I have
been testing with, when I translate it not using UTD mode it is 449 pages.
When I translate it using UTD mode it turns out to be 625 pages. I have my
PageLength set to 26 and Pagewidth set to 42 as opposed to the 25 and 32
defaults.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx