[brailleblaster] Re: You can now see the whole translated file.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:39:56 -0500

Hi Vic,

What is taking so long is not translation but loading the translated
file into the buffers used to display it. When using UTD the information
is already in memory and just has to be copoied to the display buffers.
Without UTD the file produced by liblouisutdml has to be read back.
This may account for the longer time.

John