[brailleblaster] Re: Build.txt comments

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:36:59 -0500

Hi Vic,

The jar files for the lib directory will eventually be available on the
BrailleBlaster website.

I must confess to an oversight. the dlls go in the native/lib
sibdirectory for Linux and Mac and in the dist directory for Windows.
There may be a way to place them in the native directory for Windows
also. I'll check on this.

John