[brailleblaster] BrailleBlaster error

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:14:04 -0400

Brandon,

After updating to the last push I did the following and got the below error.

Opened ND.
Typed in some text that wrapped to the next line. I did some editing of the
text to fix typos but everything seemed to be working correctly. The edits
were reflected in the Braille.
Next I changed the style for the text to the line style.

At this point, all text disappeared from the 2 edit boxes, both text and
Braille. I got this error in the console window.

c:\newdesign\dist>java -jar brailleblaster.jar
New Node Value: This is a test of splitting an element. Brandon said that
styles
 were updated when elements were split, but I don't know exactly what that
means
.
Value: This is a test of splitting an element. Brandon said that styles were
upd
ated when elements were split, but I don't know exactly what that means.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Index out of bounds
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.replaceTextRange(Unknown
Source)
        at org.brailleblaster.views.TextView.adjustStyle(TextView.java:1198)
        at
org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.handleUpdateStyle(Do
cumentManager.java:731)
        at
org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.dispatch(DocumentMan
ager.java:415)
        at
org.brailleblaster.stylePanel.StyleManager.apply(StyleManager.java:86
)
        at
org.brailleblaster.stylePanel.StyleTable$3.widgetSelected(StyleTable.
java:115)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
        at
org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.WPManager.<init>(WPManager.java:132)

        at org.brailleblaster.Main.main(Main.java:55)

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic