[brailleblaster] Re: Editing Ebooks for Braille

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:26:00 -0500

Vic,

BrailleBlaster needs code to handle docx archives. However,
liblouisutdml can handle the document.xml component of the archives with
the docx.sem file that I have just committed.

The root element of document.xml is document . But several xml flavors
have the same root element, so the semantic-action file must have a
diferent name. In a configuration file or in a configString variable use
the line

semanticFiles docx.sem

John