[bookshare-discuss] Re: see long synopsis a waste and frustrating

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 02:09:16 -0500

Detective Hikou
A scream in the night.
My oh my! It could be trouble.
Now bad man's in jail.

Bob
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:59 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: see long synopsis a waste and frustrating

Perfect, except for the syllable count.

The syllable count for haikus (I checked in case I
didn't remember correctly) is 5 in the first line, 7
in the second, and 5 again in the third.

May I edit your excellent idea for Western Synopses?

Bad men cause trouble
Hero rides to the rescue
He rides off or stays

Editors like me have no original ideas, but we can
expand on or "fix" others' ideas. smile

G.Cindy

--- rita weyler <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

westerns