[bookshare-discuss] Re: request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:08:07 -0700 (PDT)

The movie, and the book, is titled 300. It's about the
Battle of Thermopylae. I checked IMDB--the movie was
tops at the box office and got an 8.4 out of 10 rating
from viewers, so I guess we'll watch it when it comes
out on videol

Night before last, just before seeing an ad for the
movie, we watched an hour-long documentary called The
300about the battle on the History Channel--sad. But
one thing pointed out is that although there were 300
Spartans, there were over a 1000 Greeks who joined
in--forgotten to history. sigh.

I won't spoil the ending for you. grin

Cindy