[bookshare-discuss] Re: request

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:40:47 -0400

Hi Rick,

Do you have any idea what the title of said book is.

I see just doing a quick search, a book

About Batman, Casa Blanca, Sin City, and one callee Movies wE all Love

There are some other "miller, Frank" entries.

Smile.

Actually about twelve of them, so not positive which to look for, but am
willing to scan any of these ones if interested especially if someone will
validate for me.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx