[bookshare-discuss] question

  • From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:29:06 -0500

I am trying to read books with my screen reader and when I setup the unpack tool I set it to have a html extension so after I do the unpack I try to open the xml file it finally works after a while on some books but others it looks like it won't work this book that I am trying now I have had it open before but now it will not budge I was wondering why am I having so much trouble? please help me. Amber To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx