[bookshare-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 19:34:38 -0400

There is the Bookshare discussion list at Free Lists. Reviews are not usually posted there, but they have been and I don't know of any rule against it.

On 6/7/2014 6:04 PM, shoshana hathaway wrote:
Hi,

Is there a list along the lines of the DB-review list where Bookshare can
share their thoughts on what they read, as well as their comments?  If so,
I'd like to know so I can join.  If not, well ...I have ideas about *that*
as well.

Shoshana