[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot: perhaps, Dasy players?

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 23:19:55 -0500 (EST)

Thanks rita,
That helps a lot.
Somehow I cannot picture curling up in bed with a mini speaker lol.
Karen

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008, rita weyler wrote:

the victor reader classic has a built in speaker. It isn't tiny like the vibe but it isn't huge either. It is very light. It is more expensive than the vibe but I can't remember the price. I bought it instead of the vibe because I don't like using headphones when I don't have to.
Hope this helps some.
Rita
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Lewellen" <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>