[bookshare-discuss] ot: perhaps, Dasy players?

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:57:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
Just wondering if others have come across more like this?
I have a victor reader vibe that I got from RFB &D. I am sure it is fine as far as these things go, but given I wear headphones while working at my computer, I would rather have a player that actually has a built in speaker, as tape players do. I will be surprised if the machines NLS choose doe not have this, but I am wondering if others know of reasonably priced dasi players that have speakers built in? I have no interest in storing large amounts of books, or even downloading them. Just the speaker feature.
Thanks,
Karen