[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot: perhaps, Dasy players?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:37:02 -0500

I use an external speaker I purchased at Radio Shack for about $30.  I just
plug it into the head phone jack on the Book courier, my Zen Stone, or the
Victor Vibe and let it play away.  REquires four batteries, I use
rechargeables.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx