[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot early computers

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:56:30 -0700

That brings back memories; some carbon paper was hard to use because both sides felt the same. I found some that I could identify the front from the back. It was messy stuff though.

Lori

From: Lori Castner <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 6:20 PM
Well, I used a manual typewriter all the way through earning
my masters
degree, and several times I typed on a used up ribbon.
After that I typed
anything important with carbon paper between two sheets.

Mike was interested in computers long before I was and
purchased a Kaypro in
the mid-eighties.  Now, I could not function without a
computer.  I do have
an old electronic typewriter for typing checks and brief
notes and labels.

Lori Castner

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy"
<popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>