[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot early computers

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:33:44 -0400

Braille writers are just the same. I used one of those until I was about thirteen. Then I got a Braille and Speak type thing, but even then I did math on the Braille writer because of course I didn't have a Braille display on that one. When I got my Braille Lite Millennium, I switched entirely to that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: rita weyler <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 7:54 AM
I remember doing the same.  My mom hated  getting letters
because I was
always losing my train of thought.
Rita