[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot blind culture

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:10:07 -0400

Could be.
Incidentally, good on you for taking some martial arts lessons; definitely a useful thing for a blind person to know (particularly martial arts systems which deal with joint-locking and other close-in forms of self-defense). Actually, your explanation makes a lot of sense. I've also heard it's maybe kind of a balance thing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>