[bookshare-discuss] newspaper formatting

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:43:40 -0500

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded today's New York Times from the site. One of the things I have always liked about the format of papers has been the letter sign, capital S, colon before secctions and letter sign, capital A colon before articles.

When I downloaded the papter today, those markers were absent.

I used these markers to move from place to place and to remove sections that I wasn't interested in. Am I mising something here.