[bookshare-discuss] Re: newspaper formatting

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 06:28:56 -0500

Hi Rick. It's really important to contact Bookshare when something major
like the article navigation in newspapers is messed up. I guess I sound a
little like a broken record here. I don't mean to. They are writing up a
report of bug fixes that need addressing, and they need our help to know if
something is going wrong. It's best if the person who spots the problem can
write to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx because that person is the best qualified
person to answer questions if Bookshare needs more details on what's going
wrong. I can let them know about problems, but I can't give them information
about what you've experienced. I want the newspapers to be fixed like you
do. I use the daisy format though, so I don't see what you see with Braille.
I want to make sure Bookshare knows about and fixes the issues in both
Braille and daisy periodicals.

Monica Willyard