[bookshare-discuss] Re: newspaper formatting

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:09:02 -0500

Hi Rick. I'm copying this to support in case they haven't seen the issue
yet. I know what you mean about how handy it is to move from section to
section. This is a major issue for reading a newspaper effectively. Sighted
people have print indicators that help them skim, and we need them too.
Daisy files need the heading tag in them for us to move around effectively
as well. Have you contacted support so they are aware of this?

Monica Willyard