[bookshare-discuss] Re: ellipses

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:37:44 -0400

Elipsies are used to indicate missing words. If you are quoting and want to
make your point crisply and need to eliminate words, sentences or paragraphs
you use elipsies.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)