[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: publisher qualitty books

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:51:49 -0700

Hi Brenda,

Bookshare is currently fully available to anyone with a qualifying print
disability in the United States, and on a much more limited basis globally.
It is unfortunate that I know a number of blind people who do not currently
have Bookshare.  Anyone who is a blind computer user and does not have
Bookshare is, well, crazy...  :-)  Just kidding, really, but you get the
idea.  I climbed aboard shortly after its opening back in February of 2002.