[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Comparison Shopping

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:25:46 -0500

Oh wow, this is so cool.  I do believe a purchase is in the near future.

I'm assuming the memory cards can be bought any place that sells computer/electronic stuff? Radio Shak, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc.?

Lisa

and NLS digital books is awesome, but

85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 35 feet from the earth's surface. This would explain the death of the dinosaurs. The tallest ones, anyway.

Lisa Belville
lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>