[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Comparison Shopping

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:06:48 -0400

There is a listserv dedicated to the Victor Stream.

E.
At 02:06 PM 7/24/2008, you wrote:
Ms. Pat,
I have a question. How are you associated with the victor Reader? I was on the freelist and was not pleased with the lack of answers I received to my questions. It would be nice to have someone to ask my questions to.
Bertha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Ferguson" <patferguson@xxxxxxxxx>